tainted recollections: 10 Beautiful Words That Cannot Be Translated Into English:
(Yagan, an indigenous language of Tierra del Fuego): The wordless yet meaningful look shared by two people who desire to initiate something, but are both reluctant to start.
2. Yuanfen(Chinese): A relationship by fate or destiny. This is a complex concept. It draws on…
HAPPY TWENTEENTH BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF MY FAVORITE BLOGGERS! STAY AWESOME BEYBE. HAHA
oh my god this is perfect
nigel you so funny... nigga you just went full retard
- nigel: wait
- me: wat
- nigel: naalala ko dati nung tinext kita
- nigel: tas sabi ko "di ko kasi alam kung saan yung pag pepehan e" tas natawa ka kasi pepehan tas ang ibig ko naman sabihn pag pPEhan.
- me: hahaha wait bakit di ko maalala yan omg :((
- nigel: =((
- nigel: joke hahaha
- me: omg (referring to "=((")
- nigel: it's the small things
(Source: thediaryofayoungman, via 6yn0)
(Source: ekteloon, via 6yn0)
(Source: totallyrelatable.com, via thedandelionspring)
(Source: reminiscenceluv, via i-can-be-so-cavalier)
SONA walang pasok bukas.
(Source: cappyreklamindakilimon, via kennedybrockito)